Via Scoop.it – Monetizing The Customer Experience
The National Advertising Initiative selected Marc Groman, a Federal Trade Commission official with extensive Washington experience, to become its new executive director.
- FTC Privacy Chief Jumps to the NAI (clickz.com)
- Company Offers Web Sites a Button for Visitors’ Privacy Settings (mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Just half of Canadians find ads truthful. Honestly (theglobeandmail.com)
- Angie’s List Soars, But Delphi Disappoints (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Using The Internet to Advertise (socyberty.com)
- Federal Trade Commission Cracks Down On Probiotic Claims In Advertising (prweb.com)