OCCUPY Movement What Next? Can the Free Enterprise System Online be enough to Satisfy Wall Street & Main Street? A Plan of Action to Create Transmedia Revenue Share Communities to Change the Dynamic.. By Jay O’Conner, Chairman & CEO WCNTV.
Mayor Bloomberg and the City of New York has shut down overnight stays in Zuccotti Park and now the next move is that of the 99%. What can Transmedia Storytelling and Transmedia Brandcasting do hand in hand to create a gateway of prosperity that is good for Wall Street and equally Main Street. For 10 years we have studied the Advertising, Television, Film and Video Gaming Industries and the Customer Experience.
As one of the first Transmedia Brandcasting Catalyst’s my perspective taking Global Economics and data of GDP Globally that signals a meltdown may be 100% wrong.
On 11/11/11 the world may have experienced a shift, one that would have General Colin Powell to state that OCCUPY Wall Street was as American as Apple Pie. What lessons can we learn from the Tea Party. And can we move the movement online to galvanize the most powerful force on the planet. Consumer Power. As a customer for most of my life I can say I have had 40 plus years experience consuming entertainment. Messages that have shaped the world we live in and advance the cause of those who OCCUPY the 1%.
What it seems that the 1% has forgotten if they freeze their investments the 99% will run out of money, jobs, opportunity and hope.
We learned about questionable practices this week of our lawmakers from CBS 60 Minutes Steve Kroft’s Report on profiting from Insider Trader Exemption that our lawmakers enjoy that the rest of us do not. Sort of like their Health Insurance Plan and the motivation of what is clearly greed and soft corruption of the Institution that we are supposed to rely on as the moral leaders of the world.
What are some practical steps however can we take other than sleeping on the streets in solidarity for helping families get through this maze of bureaucratic BS. WCNTV has identified Transmedia Brandcasting as the monetization of streaming video. As such we have researching the standards of Transmedia Storytelling as outlined by Henry Jenkins largely known as the Father of Transmedia Storytelling and those who now are catching the vision of how messages are told across multiple platforms that are Hyper Cool, Hyper Transparent and worthy of being Recommended to your Friends.
Then what would we OCCUPY. Advertisers spend enormous sums of money to get your attention shouting BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME NOW!!! Some hit the target and most times their cries are gone unseen, un-responded to equaling missed opportunity.
One of the unique things about Transmedia Brandcasting is that using Social Media, IPTV Artists and Fans can bypass the 30 Second Commercial and provide that Concert like Interactive Viewing experience and the opportunity for Product Placement in Branded Entertainment which would allow viewers to instantly Love it, Click it & Buy it. Online providing an invitation to the Advertisers behind the Content and what is seen by the Viewer who is a Fanatic about the Artist Relationship. So what does that mean for the Viewer. No pop ups, pre-rolls or 30 second commercials in opportune times while watching a Film, Television show or Music Video for that matter.
But here is where it gets really interesting and how The Free Enterprise System Kicks in. What if when you purchase that item from your Favorite Music Video and click the Recommend Button and other also make purchases a Transmedia Brandcasting business shares some of that revenue with the Consumer.
WCNTV’s Chairman & CEO has identified several businesses that are approaching what would be opportunities for the 99% to create multiple income streams by buying from yourself and helping local businesses in a 55 Mile Radius how to advertise and share revenue with the Community.
1. Triniti Communications. Launches Officially January 1st, 2012. Sign up today for Free and signup 2 Friends and your Business is paid for 100%. Trinii Communications has reps in 28 Countries so truly a Global Opportunity. Must See.
2. The Customer Advantage: Launched in 2011 over 100,000 Representatives throughout the United States. Free to Join, Free for Businesses to Advertise Daily Deals rolling out throughout the United States currently. Will Go Global as Critical Mass is Reached. This is a Groupon Type Business that had the wisdom to cut in the 99%.
3. Social Dish Launched in 2011 and also sharing revenue for referring friends to Groupon type Daily Deals. Free To Sign up, Free for Businesses to Advertise. No Contracts No Fees.
4. The Nations Cell Phone Book.
WE’RE CONNECTING THE WORLD TOGETHER!!!
WIN – Win awesome prizes, cash, and cars! The Nations Cell Book will be conducting contests daily and monthly on the website. Companies and businesses will be advertising on our website. Members, who watch these advertisements for detail, will have the chance to win $100 – $500 daily!!! In addition to the daily prizes, we will also have a monthly prize. Let me explain how this will work. We will be calling a member every day with a question pertaining to a detail from one of the advertisements. When a member answers the question correctly, they will win the daily prize. At the end of the month, those daily winners for the month will be eligible for the monthly grand prize. On the first Wednesday of the following month, one member of the previous month’s daily winners will be called to answer a question pertaining to a detail from one of the advertisements. If the member answers correctly, they will win a brand new Nissan 370Z!!! These are great odds for our members (1 in 30/31 chance to win). You must to be a member to be involved!!
JOIN OUR TEAM – In addition to becoming a member, you can also join our team as a Sales Associate and earn commissions and incentives. How would you like to earn an Apple I-phone, computer, 60” widescreen TV, new furniture, etc.?
Entice members into The Nations Cell Book by promoting via You-Tube videos, Facebook, Twitter, and Emails. Entice local bands, bars, restaurants, and hangouts to join and connect within the community. Ad-lerts are free!
Hire other Sales Associates, build your organization, and watch your commissions grow!
The Nations Cell Book has created a win-win-win arrangement – the Sales Associate earns commissions – an organization or business receives a donation – The Nations Cell Book makes a profit.
To learn more about becoming a Sales Associate, please call us at (321) 453-1234 to speak to one of our Sales Managers.
WCN has signed up for each of these businesses and extend an invitation for you to sign up at the links provided. Are we our Brothers Keepers? Yes I believe in our ability to understand and maximize the collective buying power of consumers. The Ultimate Customer Experience is being able to pay your bills. Transmedia Brandcasting Businesses share revenue with Customers understanding that when they hit the Like Button, Share Button that they should receive a Cut of the profits generated from the Global Entertainment & Advertising budgets which was projected in 2008 to be 2.2 Trillion dollars by Price Waterhouse Coopers.
WCNTV will be launching a global network that will monetize streaming video and launch several tools created by gifted Technologists to provide the 99% the opportunity to make multiple income streams. Turning Content into Cash is coming where you will be able to Love it, Click it & Buy it while making money directly from Streaming Video. Coming Soon. In the meantime, Check out which of these businesses might be right for you. Have a wonderful year-end. Now is the time to Fireproof your Income. And Triniti, TCA, Social Dish and The Nations Cell Phone Book are emerging businesses that have made a decision to do something to create opportunities for The Free Enterprise System to indeed create abundance and not destruction to our children’s children’s future.
OCCUPY Movement What Next? Can the Free Enterprise System Online be enough to Satisfy Wall Street & Main Street? A Plan of Action to Create Transmedia Revenue Share Communities to Change the Dynamic..Live Long and prosper. Jay O’Conner
- MediaPost Publications What This World Needs Is a Few Social Media Spin Doctors 11/11/2011 (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- WSJ: Sony Gunning for Cable-TV with IPTV (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- OWN is Carving its OWN Path with Life Changing Programming Go Oprah!! (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- TV Ads’ New Digital Role – Shiv Singh – Harvard Business Review (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- The Customer Advantage Rolls Out its Economic Plan for American Small Business & Entreprenurs (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Introducing Inteveo DIVE™ (Dynamic Interactive Video Advertising) Turning Content into Cash the First T-Commerce Platform for Streaming Video Monetization (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Was just asked on Linkedin: What is your solution to end the global economic crisis? In Two Words Transmedia Brandcasting!! Read and Start your Transmedia Revenue Share Business (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Transmedia Brandcasting What is he talking about? Check out 5 Chapters of Coke’s Content 2020 Plan and See if you finally Get it. (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- The Nations Cell Book Joins The WCN Transmedia Group to Create Transmedia Revenue Share Communities. (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Is Facebook The Central Bank for Social Media? (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Will the Music Business Lose Again on Streaming Video Product Placement Merchandising? (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- WCN Transmedia Group Creates the First Transmedia Advertisers and Woman’s Council (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- The magic of transmedia storytelling ” Creative Supernova (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- The Customer Advantage Review – Is It A Good Business Opportunity? (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- MISS Representation & OWN Inspires the Creation of The Transmedia Women’s Council on Linkedin (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Hurdles to Streaming Video Monetization for The Music Industry By Jay O’Conner Take the Poll (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Memo from Manhattan: Occupying Wall Street – and Fifth Avenue (oup.com)