Via Scoop.it – Transmedia Indie Watch
The Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum, A Glove of their Own & The Jim Eisenreich Making a Difference By Jay O’Conner WCN Sports It is amazing how one life could drastically change wi…
It is amazing how one life could drastically change with hard work, a passion, and dedication. Three years ago, Bob Salomon was just a regular family man with a wife, two kids, and a full-time job for the state of New Jersey. These days you can also find him at the center of a unique movement with the commitment to making a difference. As the co-creator and driving force behind the children’s book, “A Glove of Their Own,” Bob has watched numerous organizations and foundations use his book as a platform to spread the message of giving and helping children.
“A Glove of Their Own” is a story about paying it forward and children who play baseball simply for the love of the game. You’ll find no coaches, no concession stands, and sometimes just an old bat and ball. This is the way baseball was meant to be. It has the power to touch both the old and young, with the underlining theme of both kindness and “paying it forward”.
Salomon now collaborates with some of the biggest names in sports, as he has gained the trust of the hundreds that support him. “A Glove of Their Own” has received recognition and attention on a national level, with numerous accolades and supporters that include both former and current players alike. The endless list features names such as Yogi Berra, Joe Torre, Tommy John, Phil Niekro, Bud Harrelson, Doug Glanville, Roy White, Bernie Williams, Eric Chavez, and Nelson Cruz, among many others. Even companies such as Louisville Slugger, Modell’s, Rawlings, and Upper Deck have joined the cause.
Bob’s latest addition to the list of superstars is former baseball great Jim Eisenreich.
Jim is a huge supporter of Bob Salomon and the movement he created surrounding “A Glove Of Their Own”
Jim Eisenreich and Bob will be at the Little League World Series Aug. 23rd through Aug.25th, signing copies of the award winning children’s book “A Glove Of Their Own”.
Proceeds from the signing will go to the Jim Eisenreich Foundation to help children wth Tourette Syndrom.
Jim had a normal childhood and a loving family but at age 6 he began to exhibit some strange symptoms. He had tics and jerks, and couldn’t quit blinking his eyes. His family accepted this behavior. But at school, where the social pressures can be enormous, he struggled.
The doctor in his hometown of St. Cloud, Minnesota didn’t understand and the teachers assumed that he could stop the strange behavior anytime he wished. Other children teased Jim. Even a junior high school coach made fun of him when he heard Jim clearing his throat uncontrollably. The reaction of outsiders made Jim feel that he must be crazy. He spent a lot of time alone, the only safe place for a child who feels different
Despite Jim’s feelings of being different, one thing that saved him was sports. The same
kids who had teased him were the first to pick him for the after school games. Jim was the
best player in the neighborhood and the other kids knew it. After a successful high school
and college baseball career, the Minnesota Twins drafted Jim. In his 1982 rookie season,
he hit .303 as the center fielder. It was a dream come true, but his troubles were not over.
Two months into the season, Jim began to feel embarrassed about his tics, which made
them even worse. They became so bad that he had to come off the field in the middle of
an inning. This happened three nights in a row at Boston’s Fenway Park. When the team
returned to Minneapolis, the team doctor checked him into a hospital.
A diagnosis was difficult to determine. The doctors disagreed about his problem. Some
thought it was psychological, but Jim was sure his mental health was not the problem.
Finally after years of testing, Jim was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome. The disorder
was brought under control with medication and Jim was available to play again. In 1986,
the Kansas City Royals picked up the waiver on Jim’s contract for one-dollar.
Jim’s move to Kansas City and his return to baseball changed his life. In 1989 Jim was named the Royals most valuable player while playing with other baseball greats including George Brett and Bo Jackson. It was also in Kansas City that he met his wife, Leann and found a supportive group of friends that helped him find a social acceptance off the field while he re-established his baseball career.
Jim went on to play in two World Series. The first was with the National League champion Philadelphia Phillies in 1993 and then with the 1997 World Series Champion Florida Marlins. These events brought Jim and Tourette Syndrome to a national level and planted the seeds of what he really wanted to do with his life.
In baseball stadiums all around the country, Jim speaks to children and their families about his story. He speaks from experiences that were painful and he speaks from his heart. He has forgiven those who made fun of him and in turn ask them for their help in getting the message out about Tourette Syndrome.
By establishing the Jim Eisenreich Foundation for Children with Tourette Syndrome, Jim has found a way to help others achieve their dreams.
Janice Ogurcak, director and curator of the Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.Janice shared her excitement when she learned Eisenreich’s visit. She is a huge supporter of “A Glove of Their Own” and eager to help the movement in anyway.
Ogurcak is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the museum, which has about 30,000 visitors each year. She and her staff are responsible for maintenance of the many Little League artifacts, rotation of exhibits, special events, the museum gift shop and educational programs.
“During that ten day period, our attendance at the museum will jump from about 100 visitors per day to anywhere from 500 to 1000″ added Ogurcak. “We expect about 10,000 people to walk through the museum next week alone.”
The most inspiring part of the museum is the Little League Hall of Excellence, where visitors enjoy the motivating stories of Little League graduates, who have gone on to distinguished careers as adults.
Members are selected not for what they did on the diamond, but for their contribution to society and include Ozzie Newsome, Dusty Baker, George W. Bush, Tom Selleck and even Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, each of whom grace the walls of the Hall of Excellence.
“He was so moved by the museum that he wanted to play on the ball field. He ended up taking a group of Little Leaguers onto the field at 11:00 that night to play baseball.”
The museum gift shop has recently adopted the book A Glove of Their Own as a way to teach sharing and baseball to their many guests.
“We have a lot of people come into the shop, who know the book and how popular it is around the country. I am impressed that they know of the book considering it has been out such a short time.”
“We were hopeful that the Bob Salomon and his team of professional athletes continue to visit”
“The ideals and principles taught in our book are identical to those taught in Little League”, said Salomon. “Teamwork, sharing and love of the game by our children, walks hand in hand in the book and in the spirit of Little League.”
“It’s a perfect match,” he added. “I’m truly humbled and excited that the Little League Museum is supporting our book.”
Please support the movement and meet Jim Eisenreich and Bob Salomon,Aug.23rd through Aug.25th….spread the word!
The museum is located on U.S. Route 15 in South Williamsport, Pa., next to the Little League International Administration Building
About World Colours Network Sports: WCN is a Transmedia Brandcasting Consulting Company specializing in monetizing Sports Content so fans can instantly Click and Buy Sports Merchandise via TV Everywhere Technologies including Tablets, Smart Phones and All Connected Devices. For more information visit www.wcntv.tv or email email@example.com
- A Glove of Their Own Co Founder Coach Bob Saloman Connects With Former Mariners Baseball Pro Jack Perconte (full Interview) (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Little League Mom (soulfulmomma.wordpress.com)
- West Seattle Little League Players Clinic will tune up kids Sun. Mar. 11 (westseattleherald.com)
- Atlanta Chevrolet Dealership Hits Home Run Sponsoring Local Youth Baseball League (prweb.com)
- Tourette Syndrome in the News – Good or Bad (snowflakesofwinter.wordpress.com)
Recently it was revealed that SONY suffered a loss of 250 Million pounds or close to 400 Million dollars of Michael Jackson’s unreleased catalog of music with sessions with Freddie Mercury and WilIam of the Black Eyed Peas. Michael Jackson fans me being chief among them are outraged to what this means to the legacy of Michael Jackson and the financial affect this will have on the prices of music going forward.
Corporations in large part insure themselves against losses and while it may seem that its no big deal to the big Corporate Fat cats in the Music Business, this is just another major blow to the business model and another reason to hate what the internet has done to the Music business at large.
Start with me for a moment back to Indiana when a couple Joe and Katherine Jackson sat at the kitchen table and decided they wanted more for their lives and the lives of their children.
As a dad myself I am sure Joe was thinking I got to do something with all these kids now that they are here and while I wasn’t there and neither were you. I feel the sense of urgency to find the talent and gifting that ran through his family as they traveled together on family trips and through the normal family events like Christmas, Holiday Barbeques and the like.
I can imagine them watching television for the first time and when the light bulb went on and Michael grabbing a Brush as a little boy and started singing into it for his aunts and uncles brothers and sisters and FAMILY.
When Hackers stole that library of Music they stole the innocence of that moment when a dad’s dreams for his children turned into success and that success into a global dynasty.
Yes the Estate of Michael Jackson is rich and his children will be taken care of forever and so should your children if you find the right combination to become a global success.
The question is how will The Empire Strike Back and what can be done to stop the madness and driving up music prices, concert tickets alike.
SOPA Regulations was stopped dead in its tracks because of the Privacy Concerns it presented and of course asking the Government to regulate market activities is a sure way to muck it up.
Is there a market answer to a market problem? The answer is yes. And rather than sit by and watch the spiral downward of the Entertainment Business at large it’s time for the Empire to Strike Back.
HOW? Transmedia Brandcasting that is how along with the implementation of (APDMF), the ANTI-PRIACY DIGITAL MEDIA FORMAT.
Want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We have a detailed plan for the U.S. Government, Music, Film, TV and Video Gaming Industries that will stop both Online and Physical Piracy by 95% within 5 years saving billions of dollars. SONY want that money back and more. It’s time to pay attention to World Colours Network and this blogger.
Transmedia Brandcasting & APDMF is the final step of worldwide piracy.
- Michael Jackson’s Catalog Hacked: Late Singer’s Unreleased Collaborations Among Stolen Songs (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Hackers Steal Entire Michael Jackson Catalog From Sony (dreblacksofresh.com)
- Free Enterprise SOPA Alternative: Innovation Solution (APDMF) ANTI-PIRACY DIGITAL MEDIA FORMAT @BARACKOBAMA (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Free Enterprise SOPA Alternative: Innovation Solution (APDMF) ANTI-PIRACY DIGITAL MEDIA FORMAT (wcntransmediaworld.wordpress.com)
- Sony Music Confirms Hacking of Michael Jackson Unreleased Music (quickgamer88.com)
- WHAT IS YOUR TOP 10 TRANSMEDIA MICHAEL JACKSON MUSIC VIDEOS EVER: SOCIAL MEDIA FAN RESEARCH POLL. What Product Placement Merchandise would you buy from a Music Video? (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Michael Jackson back catalogue stolen by hackers (techradar.com)
WCNTV has found one of the most exciting opportunities in a long long time and you have a ground floor opportunity to join us. We are creating Transmedia Revenue Share Communities using media and FantaZ is going to be on the 2012 Transmedia Fast Track List of Companies that Share Revenue with consumers. If you are aspiring to be a gamer or just like playing games let us show you how to turn Content into Cash$$$$$$$
- Fanta-Z Holdings, LLC, is an advanced technology company that combines Social Gaming and Direct Marketing with a Global Gaming Monetization Platform.
- FantaZ provides game enthusiasts with a fun and competitive environment where they can play and show off their skills.
- Centralized Website offers free and fee-to-enter skill games.
- Games are based on skill, observation, and knowledge.
- No gambling or cash games of chance.
- FantaZ provides social networking functionality and is integrated with existing social sites including Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.
- Optional multi-level marketing component provides Business Opportunities for individuals.
Copyright © 2010-2012 by Fanta-Z Holdings, LLC, All Rights Reserved.
- The Triniti Transmedia Brandcasting Report (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- WCN Transmedia Group Recommends Alonzo Bodden Host the Oscars in Eddie Murphy’s Place. (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- OCCUPY Movement What Next? Can the Free Enterprise System Online be enough to Satisfy Wall Street & Main Street? A Plan of Action to Create Transmedia Revenue Share Communities to Change the Dynamic.. (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Sean Parker: Agent Of Disruption – A Transmedia Thought Leader @sparker (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- Who is the Transmedia Producer | mayazuckerman.com Blog (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- The Grand Unification Theory for Communication in the Future. By Alan Falk A INTERESTING READ for Google, Facebook & Linkedin Powers that be. (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
Bob Salomon is the co-creator and driving force behind a book called A Glove of Their Own. We have become friends because of our shared passion and goal of helping kids in the world of sports. We both have books that promote this passion and I have joined Bob’s movement to give back, so that all kids around the world will have the necessary sports equipment to enjoy the game the way baseball was meant to be enjoyed. Bob has taken a heartfelt baseball book, A Glove of Their Own, and turned it into a movement to raise awareness, raise funds, and to motivate everyone involved with baseball to “play the game forward” by giving back in any possible way. After all, it’s just a kid’s game. I am proud to have lent my name to Bob’s vision and you will see why in the following (discussion) interview.
Jack Perconte – Bob, I was immediately taken back to my days of playing baseball as a kid when I read your book. Give a summary of your book “A Glove of their Own.”
Bob Salomon – It’s a book that brings you back to the days of playing baseball with friends at that special place. The story is about underprivileged children playing for the pure passion of the game. A life changing experience happens to the kids, and a wonderful message of “paying it forward” will be with them forever. Have a tissue box nearby.
Jack – I mentioned how your book reminded me of my youth, but I also believe it is an important book for kids to read so that they realize how things were back in the day, and also, how conditions are in other parts of our country and in other countries around the world where equipment is not readily available. How did this book get started and what was the inspiration behind it all?
Bob – I am a little league coach who loves the game and always will help children in need, if I can. Two moms with the same passions of loving kids wrote and brought this story to me. I got the chills when I first read the words and asked them if they would follow my vision and work on this together as a team. We then contacted Franklin Mason Press Publishing and Lisa Willever joined us. All of us went to work. My dream and vision started, it was published, and the ball has been rolling ever since.
Jack – I am also a big supporter of you and your mission because you are not out to just make money but also to give back as I know you donate much of your proceeds to different organizations that provide baseball equipment to underprivileged kids. Your project is much more than a book but “A Movement,” would you explain that and your passion for helping kids?
Bob – I had this vision of not only getting this book published, but creating a “pay it forward movement” that will help kids throughout the world. When people give back they obviously feel good about helping others. The book is the vehicle that will drive us to deliver new and used sporting goods equipment or raise funds to children in need by using this story as a fund raiser. The movement has taken a lot of turns but it keeps growing and growing. The book has won the Ben Franklin Award and has been nominated for the book of the year for other book award organizations.
Jack – I often tell my students, when I am asked about the major leagues, that there are many ways to make it to the big leagues (of life) – Did you ever dream that you would be involved in something this big?
Bob – Yes and no. Once I read the story, I envisioned a big picture and knew it could get big and even global. But deep down you are never sure of how big. I have been amazed at how fast it has taken off. I am getting the support from legends like Yogi Berra and Joe Torre. I just smile and look to the man upstairs. It’s just hard to believe the speed it has gone and all the friendships I have made with many great athletes. Grateful!
Jack – Wow, you may have dreamed that your movement would become big but that has to be awesome to work with Hall of Fame guys like Yogi Berra. What advice would you give people about finding their passion and following up on it?
Bob – Ever since we are kids everyone tells you to follow your dreams and don’t’ give up. But first it’s important to not let your passion overtake your family. The priorities of family and children have to be your number one passion. Second, after family then it’s hard work and don’t quit. And always, always do the right thing – don’t let greed take over and don’t let negative people discourage you – we all run into a lot of negative people who won’t talk to you because they have made it, but you can’t let that discourage you from reaching out to people. The ingredients I mentioned of hard work and not getting discouraged are the key.
Jack – Who are some of the other great baseball guys who have helped you get the word out about “A Glove of their Own?” –
Bob – Guys that look out for children, family men who want to make kids feel good. Guys like Tommy John, Jim Eisenreich, Doug Glanville, Dick Drago, Phil Niekro, Bud Harrelson, Michael Cudyer, Nelson Cruz, and Joe Torre are special people who go over and above – They all believe in the movement to help.
· Jack – That is great that you are reaching out to the different generations of ball players because baseball has such a great tradition. It is especially cool that some of the stars of today are joining in because fans often think of the modern player as rich, uncaring people. It sounds like you are finding out that that is far from the truth.
I know that you are a father of young kids playing sports, what has been your biggest challenge of raising your kids in sports?
Bob – As far as baseball, the number one think I fight and don’t accept are coaches whose only goal is winning and are only out for their own child. This type of coach will use other kids to help their own feel better about themselves. This upsets me the most – so many other kids get slighted to advance these coaches agendas and own kids. I’m sure we all know someone like this. Not Right!
Jack – As you know one of my passions (along with baseball, of course, is helping youth in sports by helping parents become more aware of their behavior. If you could change anything about youth sports today, what would that be?
Bob – Having mainly only dealt with little league baseball up to this point, I feel they need to figure out a better system than the player draft. The draft system is manipulated to stack a few teams and the same five kids get picked year after year by the same coaches, who they know very well. When this happens, five or six new kids to the team usually get slighted. The selected five are the ones that usually get the special treatment – The five kids are usually the complete pitching rotation. (So sad) Maybe cancel the draft and have players more randomly selected so more balance is the result. I have seen many coaches treat Little League like they are running a major league team. I am going to try and get little leagues attention to cancel the draft – figure out a fairer system – it’s been the same system but it’s never addressed. I feel coaches should coach kids because they love to help kids – That’s it! No draft is needed.
· Jack – How have you been able to find the time to do all that you have for the book and work full time?
Bob – Time is my worst enemy and it’s hard with a family and all but I am not complaining.
I get yelled at a lot by my wife, but as I mentioned I take care of family first then try to do a lot when children go to bed – go with little sleep and use spare moments wisely. I won’t stop till A Glove of Their Own is well known throughout country.
Jack – Do you have other projects, book or otherwise in the works?
Bob – My son is a big football guy and my daughter is a dancer so I promised them I will do a story about both. My next project is a football book about a father and son enjoying the game. The story will bring good people in sports together, and we will continue helping children in need and we hope to put smiles on children’s faces. It will be a positive message and I am most thrilled and excited that my friend, former major leaguer, author, ESPN voice Doug Glanville, is going to join me in creating the book and what surrounds it. It will have a poetic touch and hope to warm your heart. My dance one will follow — man it’s going to be tough – I look horrible in tights!
Jack – Just wanted to conclude by saying that Bob’s book A Glove of Their Own can be bought at www.agloveoftheriown.com and the buyer can pick a charity where he or she would like $3.00 per book be donated to the various charities listed on the site. To me it makes a fantastic coffee table book that can be read in a short time, and reread, and you will love the illustrations (kids having fun) in the book. Every baseball family should have it on their coffee table.
Finally, we did some pretty good name dropping in the interview and the names need no introduction to any baseball fan, but here is a short bio of those mentioned.
Yogi Berra – Hall of Fame baseball great, 13 World Series Rings – Oh My God! Need I say anything more.
Tommy John – 288 career wins – Future hall of famer for sure. How do you win 288 games after major, major arm surgery – gee, what is the name of that surgery, anyway.
Joe Torre – A no doubt Hall of Famer as a great player and manager. Mister October of modern day mangers.
Phil Niekro – Another awesome Hall of Famer
Jim Eisenreich – Former major league player who now runs the Jim Eisenreich Foundation for Children with Tourette’s Syndrome which was founded in 1996; its goal is to help children with TS to achieve personal success. Even better than the baseball hall of fame – a Hall of Fame person who helps others.
Doug Glanville – Former major leaguer, writer and author and first class gentleman. His book is The Game From Where I Stand, and is another must read baseball book. Buzz Bissinger called Doug’s book “a book of uncommon grace and elegance…filled with insight and a certain kind of poetry.” Whoever said that we ball players were just a bunch of “dumb jocks.”
Dick Drago & Bud Harrelson are former major league players who had distinguished careers.
Michael Cuddyer & Nelson Cruz are current major league stars.
- How to “Raise an Athlete” – Insightful Positive Parenting Advice – New Book by Former Major Leaguer Jack Perconte (prweb.com)
- Don Mattingly Joins Bob Salomon’s Epic Journey | Baseball Digest (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- Because Inspiration comes in All COLOURS, SHAPES, SIZES AND ABILITIES, WE CELEBRATE THE CAREER OF DAVE CLARK (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- Don Mattingly Joins Bob Salomon’s Epic Journey (mattinglycharity.wordpress.com)
- Breaking in a Baseball Glove (mybaseballusa.wordpress.com)
ON BEHALF OF WCNTV, TODAYS TRANSMEDIA WOMAN, SPORTS & WORLD WE WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR AGREEING TO PARTICIPATE I THE 2012 MLK DAY OF SERVICE VOTERS REGISTRATION MLK DAY OF SERVICE DRIVE. REGISTERED VOLUNTEERS AS OF MIDNIGHT JAN 12TH WILL BE GIVEN TICKETS TO THE MLK LEGENDS OF HIP HOP CONCERT.
OVER 1000 VOTERS REGISTRATION CARDS WILL BE ON HAND AND WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AND COLLECTED OVER THE 4 DAY OF EVENTS. TICKETS FOR THE VOLUNTEERS AND THEIR GUESTS ARE LISTED BELOW.
Rasheed A. Yes 4
Jennifer L. Yes 2
Nahdiyah A. Yes 1
Nury C. Yes 4
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ROCK THE VOTE ON THE WWW.WCNTV.TV WEBSITE ON THE SPOT FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE.
THOSE WHO REGISTER THIS WEEKEND MAY WIN TICKETS TO THE FIRST TRANSMEDIA MUSIC SUMMIT TO BE HELD IN THIS SUMMER. SIGN UP FOR MORE EVENTS AND INFORMATION OF FUTURE ROCK THE VOTE OPPORTUNITIES AND TICKET GIVEAWAYS.
- Wcntv Joins Rock the Vote for Mlk Legends of Hip Hop Weekend Occupy the Electorate (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- @wcntv Asks Tweet Leaders With 1 Million Followers or More to Support Red Tails the Movie @redtailsmovie (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich: Black People Need to Get Off Welfare Time to Rock the Vote (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday in Atlanta at THE ATRIUM Concert with Public Enemy, Arrested Development & The Legends of HIP HOP WEEKEND (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- MLK DAY OF SERVICE VOTERS REGISTRATION DRIVE AT HIP HOP WEEKEND ARE YOU IN? @BarackObama (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- CNN iReport Meetup: HOST A NATIONAL RED TAILS OPENING WEEKEND PARTY FRIDAY JANUARY 20TH 2012 @kimirhochelle (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
@WCNTV ASKS TWEET LEADERS WITH 5000 OR MORE FOLLOWERS TO SUPPORT RED TAILS THE MOVIE @REDTAILSMOVIE
You may ask why such an aggressive step to use Social Media in this powerful way?
“Jay O’Conner The Father of Transmedia Brandcasting is pulling out all the stops and asking Facebookers Twitter’ers and every Social Network including Google Plus to get behind this movie and this weekend go see it but starting now Flip your Timelines to a RED TAILS MLK Themed Cover Page See the example on his Facebook Timeline.
IT’S A COUNT DOWN TO ROCK THE VOTE AND ROCK THE BOX OFFICE.
FOR YOUR MEGA TWITTER ICONS WITH 1 MILLION OR MORE FOLLOWERS YOU ARE THE KEY TO THIS MOVIES SUCCESS.
- Daily Show: George Lucas @redtailsmovie @ndigovoices @ladygaga @KimKardashian (wcntransmediaworld.wordpress.com)
- Red Tails Epic Movie Sets Box Office Records. Future Headline for Red Tails National Rel (wcntransmediaworld.wordpress.com)
- Anthony Hemingway speaks about Red Tails @mrgeorgelucas @liquidsoulmedia (wcntransmediaworld.wordpress.com)
- Wcntv Joins Rock the Vote for Mlk Legends of Hip Hop Weekend Occupy the Electorate (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- @WCNTV CONGRATULATES N’DIGO TRANSMEDIA WOMAN @NdigoVoices @HermeneNdigo (wcntransmediaworld.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday in Atlanta at THE ATRIUM Concert with Public Enemy, Arrested Development & The Legends of HIP HOP WEEKEND (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich: Black People Need to Get Off Welfare Time to Rock the Vote (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the New WCNTV Website. Ready for The World!!! @wcntv (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
As part of The MLK Day.gov Day of Service WCNTV is giving away a few tickets to those who participate in the One Million Soles for Haiti Online Bowling Tournament. at http://www.bowlingforcharity.com The Tournament started Officially on Jan 1, 2012 and will run through the end of the month. On January 10th WCNTV will randomly choose 3 Bowlers who will get 4 Tickets to the Event as guests of the Chairman & CEO of WCNTV Jay O’Conner. Transmedia Brandcasting Executive Producer for the event.
We are using this month to honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King‘s day of service by supporting http://www.onemillionsoles.org. With just a $10.00 Donation you can put shoes on the feet of Haiti’s Children. Won’t you help by sharing this post, hitting the like button and challenging your friends to beat you in this incredible skill based game designed to help raise dollars for Charity. If you want to raise money for your non profit. Let us know and we can arrange to have one set up in a matter of hours of any disaster or planned event.
For Ticket Information email MLKDAY2012@GMAIL.COM
- Bowling for Charity One Million Soles for Haiti Tournament Starts Today Jan 1st, 2012 www.bowlingforcharity.com (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Martin Luther King: A Living Legend (socyberty.com)
- Kiva – Make a Loan for FREE with Kiva & Ladies’ Home Journal FREE (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 32,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 12 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Via Scoop.it – Monetizing The Customer Experience
Check out https://www.wcntv.tv! Home Page… Welcome to the launching Pad for something quite unique in Transmedia Brandcasting and the New Revenue opportunities that are and will become available to you at World Colours Network. If you are looking for opportunities to make money check out these three amazing opportunities. WCNTV has been operating a Think Tank in Media and Technology for 10 Years and now we are launching the opportunity for the Public to take advantage of what we have uncovered. Below you will find a Collection of publications including Today‘s Transmedia Women dedicated to making sure Women are not Miss Represented in the Media. We thank you for stopping by and check back ofter for events and opportunities to turn Content into Cash. WCNTV will be casting for a Reality Show called “I WANT TO LAUNCH A GLOBAL BRAND” If you are a Jerry McGuire Super Top Gun Sales Person the first step is wowing us in one of these three businesses where we will choose THE PRESIDENT OF GLOBAL SALES MARKETING & MERCHANDISING for our Global IPTV Channel. Do you have what it takes. Lets Get it ON!!!
- WCN Transmedia Group Showcase Actress Victoria Rowell Fit, Fierce and Fabulous. Commentary by @WCNTV (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- WSJ: Sony Gunning for Cable-TV with IPTV (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Transmedia Woman Congratulates @Gayle King CBS Great Move! (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Introducing Inteveo DIVE™ (Dynamic Interactive Video Advertising) Turning Content into Cash the First T-Commerce Platform for Streaming Video Monetization (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Loose Women – ITV Not what you may think. The UK’s Version of the View (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- Judge Penny Brown Reynolds – Todays Transemdia Woman Keynote Address to Women of Color (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- Tribute to Beautiful Black Woman You Are @JanetJackson The Crush goes far and deep. A Fan (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Transmedia Woman Congratulates @Gayle King CBS Great Move! (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Transmedia Woman is Arianna Huffington @ariannahuff (transmediawomen.wordpress.com)