Recently it was revealed that SONY suffered a loss of 250 Million pounds or close to 400 Million dollars of Michael Jackson’s unreleased catalog of music with sessions with Freddie Mercury and WilIam of the Black Eyed Peas. Michael Jackson fans me being chief among them are outraged to what this means to the legacy of Michael Jackson and the financial affect this will have on the prices of music going forward.
Corporations in large part insure themselves against losses and while it may seem that its no big deal to the big Corporate Fat cats in the Music Business, this is just another major blow to the business model and another reason to hate what the internet has done to the Music business at large.
Start with me for a moment back to Indiana when a couple Joe and Katherine Jackson sat at the kitchen table and decided they wanted more for their lives and the lives of their children.
As a dad myself I am sure Joe was thinking I got to do something with all these kids now that they are here and while I wasn’t there and neither were you. I feel the sense of urgency to find the talent and gifting that ran through his family as they traveled together on family trips and through the normal family events like Christmas, Holiday Barbeques and the like.
I can imagine them watching television for the first time and when the light bulb went on and Michael grabbing a Brush as a little boy and started singing into it for his aunts and uncles brothers and sisters and FAMILY.
When Hackers stole that library of Music they stole the innocence of that moment when a dad’s dreams for his children turned into success and that success into a global dynasty.
Yes the Estate of Michael Jackson is rich and his children will be taken care of forever and so should your children if you find the right combination to become a global success.
The question is how will The Empire Strike Back and what can be done to stop the madness and driving up music prices, concert tickets alike.
SOPA Regulations was stopped dead in its tracks because of the Privacy Concerns it presented and of course asking the Government to regulate market activities is a sure way to muck it up.
Is there a market answer to a market problem? The answer is yes. And rather than sit by and watch the spiral downward of the Entertainment Business at large it’s time for the Empire to Strike Back.
HOW? Transmedia Brandcasting that is how along with the implementation of (APDMF), the ANTI-PRIACY DIGITAL MEDIA FORMAT.
Want more information contact us at email@example.com We have a detailed plan for the U.S. Government, Music, Film, TV and Video Gaming Industries that will stop both Online and Physical Piracy by 95% within 5 years saving billions of dollars. SONY want that money back and more. It’s time to pay attention to World Colours Network and this blogger.
Transmedia Brandcasting & APDMF is the final step of worldwide piracy.
- Michael Jackson’s Catalog Hacked: Late Singer’s Unreleased Collaborations Among Stolen Songs (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Hackers Steal Entire Michael Jackson Catalog From Sony (dreblacksofresh.com)
- Free Enterprise SOPA Alternative: Innovation Solution (APDMF) ANTI-PIRACY DIGITAL MEDIA FORMAT @BARACKOBAMA (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Free Enterprise SOPA Alternative: Innovation Solution (APDMF) ANTI-PIRACY DIGITAL MEDIA FORMAT (wcntransmediaworld.wordpress.com)
- Sony Music Confirms Hacking of Michael Jackson Unreleased Music (quickgamer88.com)
- WHAT IS YOUR TOP 10 TRANSMEDIA MICHAEL JACKSON MUSIC VIDEOS EVER: SOCIAL MEDIA FAN RESEARCH POLL. What Product Placement Merchandise would you buy from a Music Video? (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Michael Jackson back catalogue stolen by hackers (techradar.com)