Okay how many deaths are Celebrities and Non-Celebrities must there be before technology is adopted to re-haul the Prescription Distribution System. We have three Credit Agencies that prevent individual form getting and running up credit.
Wouldn’t the same system work in the distribution of Addictive Medications. Its time to do something and Mandating Legislation to mandate pharmacists to check for multiple prescriptions, drug interactions for every citizen in the American Health System. We don’t hear about these abuses in the UK. However now in the US within the last two years we have lost Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse and now Whitney Houston. Not to mention the countless number of lives lost every year to overdose or these deadly drug cocktail mixtures.
WCN LifeLine a Division of World Colours Network Television will be advocating such a policy. Look for more information including a Petition for Pharmaceutical Reforms.
- Tony Bennet Says Legalizing Drugs Could Prevent Deaths Like Whitney Houston’s; Prescription Drugs Aren’t Safer (blisstree.com)
- Obama’s Drug Czar Weighs In On Whitney Houston’s Death (huffingtonpost.com)
- Celine Dion blames show business for Whitney Houston’s death (vancouversun.com)
- The Tragic Death Of Whitney Houston (jdcwitherton.com)
- Whitney Houston’s Doctors Interviewed Over Prescriptions (perezhilton.com)
- Timeline of celebrities killed by Big Pharma: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, Farrah Fawcett, Elvis and more (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- ‘Doctor Shopping’ Database Concerns Privacy Advocates (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Citizen’s Voice: Doctors and druggists should support prescription drug database (knoxnews.com)
- Prescription Drug Addiction and Medical Negligence are a Deadly Combination (docbonn.wordpress.com)