|Couture Fashion Week New York15th Season Wraps with a Flourish of Style & Luxury|
|“The remarkable journey continues. This unique event brings together first class couture and luxury fashion designers, amazing performers and trend-setting hair and makeup styling all in an incomparable world-famous venue. Our goal is to establish New York City as a true couture fashion capital.”– Andres Aquino, Founder & Producer of Couture Fashion Week New York
It is exciting to see many fashion designers returning each season to show their powerful collections in New York during Couture Fashion Week at the Waldorf-Astoria. Among the award-winning designers returning this season were Walid Atallah (Dubai), Amal Sarieddine and Mireille Dagher (Lebanon), Nedret Taciroglu (Turkey), Sushma Patel (USA/India), Marco Marcu (Germany), Luis Machicao (USA/Peru) and Romanitza (Romania) who chose CFW as one of the events to celebrate her 20th year in the fashion industry. Designers showing for the first time at CFW included Pilar Macchione, Evgenia Luzhina-Salazar, Romero Bryan, Tammy Duffy, Eredappa, Giovanni Lopresti and Alicat by Avril Lemieux.
Couture Fashion Week’s Official Hair Stylist this season was the Elie Esper Salon, and the Official Makeup Artists were Mykel Renner and AOFM Pro with cosmetics by Inglot. Afterparties and VIP dinners were held at Nino’s Tuscany Steakhouse and Scarpina Bar & Grill. Flawless luxury car transportation was provided by Quintessentially Driven.
Along with the fabulous fashions and accessories shown on the runway, audiences enjoyed performances by such notable entertainers as singers Christine Reber, Veronica Iovan, Dalal, Michael Raven, Sarah Elizabeth
A dazzling display area included a $500,000 limited edition sports car by Alessi Fiberglass and paintings by world-renowned surrealist painter Michael Cheval. Among other exhibitors were Xais Handbags, Hillcock Enterprises, Ashmina Designer Knitwear, Laser Cosmetica, American Laser, and NTDTV.
The event was covered by a large number of press outlets from around the world, with video, print and internet coverage continuing to appear.
The next Couture Fashion Week New York will be held February 17-19, 2012. It is already shaping up to be a memorable event.
- WCN Transmedia Group Fashion Showcase:”Romanitza Set to Mark 20th Anniversary with Dramatic Show at Couture Fashion Week New York” (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- WCN Transmedia Group Fashion Showcase: Designer “Mireille Dagher” Couture Fashion Week One of the Hottest Fashion Extravaganzas in the World (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Internationally-renowned Designer Amal Sarieddine’s Spring 2012 Couture Fashion Show (theindustrycosign.wordpress.com)
- Nicky Hilton, Lauren Hutton and More Tell Us Why They Adore Fashion Week (fabsugar.com)
- Black Fashion Week 2011 goes to Prague (africafashionguide.wordpress.com)
- Fashion ‘Weeks’ Gone Wild (fashionslast.wordpress.com)