WCN Transmedia Group in association with The Africa Heritage Society recognize the achievements of THE ONE MILLION SOLES PROJECT to highlight and continue Advocacy for Haiti. We recognize the Executive Committee: Dr. Don-Terry Veal, Rev. Clifford E. Jones, Ambassador Oscar J. Webb and Mayor Maurice Prosper (Haiti) Dr. Keenan D. Grenell, Ms. Ronide Cayo and Dr. Arturo Menefee.
To provide new footwear as disaster relief to communities fighting against foot-borne diseases due to natural and/or social calamities.
Standing On What We Believe
- We stand for providing relief to all people in an effort to improve the condition of humanity throughout the world.
- We stand for serving the poor as we demonstrate unconditional love and uncompromised relief to all people.
- We stand for collaborative efforts that will allow us to help break the cycle of poverty for those in need.
- We stand for global social responsibility as we work with communities to help tackle issues stemming from poverty.
- We stand for rebuilding communities one step at a time!